The Instrument Loaner Program provides participants with instruments at home giving them the opportunity to continue music lessons, regular practice and increase their creativity.
- Parent Permission/registration materials
- Participation in virtual workshops and performances
- (Optional) 150 word essay answering – “What are the musical goals you hope to accomplish?”
- Participants and parents assume responsibility of caring for instruments and damage (other than general wear and tear)
- Prompt return at Loan Due Return Date
|To download a full, editable version|
Explore similar resources in Instrument Workshops