Everything you need to create a mobile studio, virtual instructor and performance tool
iPads and mobile devices have become an essential part of our daily lives, and easy-to-use Apps make creating music more accessible than ever! This practical guide that will walk you through how to set up musical iPad Workstations to get participants making music right away.
Music & Youth has researched and tested the best hardware and software to make iPad Workstations a fun, hands-on musical experience for any age or skill level.
Download individual resources (click link below):
- iPad Workstation Overview
- Recommended Equipment list & Set Up
- iPad Workstation Recommended Settings
- Recommended iPad Apps
- Basic Music Production Process Using Garageband (IOS)
- Pad “Demo” Using Garageband and Transfer to Logic
- iPad Music Production Projects using Apps
- Tips for Instrument Workshops Using iPads
Or Download the bundle of all iPad Workstation resources: