Customize the following Sample Email Templates to efficiently communicate with Parents/Guardians
Example #1 – General Parent/Guardian Permission Request
In an effort to continuously serve members during the [Name of Organization] closure, [Name of Organization] staff are providing virtual programming using Zoom. Zoom allows video conferencing to take place in pre-scheduled classes between [Name of Organization] staff and members.
In order to participate in virtual programming, you will need the following:
- A computer, mobile, or tablet device with access to the Internet
- A quiet space at home in which members can participate
- To register for Zoom you will need to provide some customer data, including but not limited to: your email address and first and last name (for more information, see https://zoom.us/privacy)
To maintain safety, virtual programming is being implemented with the following parameters in place:
- No child will be allowed to participate in virtual programming without advanced permission from a parent/guardian.
- All virtual programming will be administered by two [Name of Organization] staff
If you consent to having your child use Zoom for virtual programming, please respond to this email with the following message:
- “I, [PLEASE TYPE YOUR FULL NAME], the parent/guardian of [PLEASE YOUR CHILD’S FULL NAME], give permission for him/her to participate in [Name of Organization] virtual programming at [Name of Organization].”
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.